The right candidate will become a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple requests in a supremely organised fashion.
Ideally, they will have experience producing colour separations for screen-printing but this is not essential. Good retouching skills are a good basis to progress from.
A great work ethic and desire to develop new skills, however, is essential. This would be an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to learn all aspects of screen reproduction and gain valuable experience in a studio environment.
- Edit and prepare visuals from customer supplied artworks for garment printing and embroidery
- Quality assurance of own work and that of colleagues, ensuring 100% accuracy with no spelling, typographical errors and/or design/layout mistakes
- Liaise with clients, in-house departments and 3rd party suppliers
- Manage workload and time effectively to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Willingness to work extra hours at short notice
- Self-starter/organised/disciplined/good communicator
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Fast, accurate and a keen eye for detail
- Employees are expected to be punctual and dependable with consistent attendance
Salary is subject to experience
Please do not apply if you are not proficient in Adobe software package.
Other available positions
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org